Thursday, May 04, 2006
Another Fork In The Road.
Many years ago in the land of failed romance and marriage my daughter, Bev wrote a letter to encourage me. I loved it so much I framed and kept it. One sentence stood out more than the others: "You so love becoming". I gladly wear that mantle, and if I can learn to blog and you care to read it, will take you down many forks in the road. To make a starting place, how far back would you like to go? My name is Judith. Some call me unsinkable jude. I began in 1933.

  posted at 1:15 PM  
  11 comments





About Me
Name: Judith

Location: Colorado

My profile

My Family
A Chelsea Morning-Barb
Relishing My Little Pickle-Leslie
Owl Creek Cottage-Sarah
Sweet Tea and Sass-Bev
In A Moment...-Mandy
Missing Marbles-Krissy
The Gibson Family - Dan & Janae

Favorite Places
A Broad In Athens
Big Mama
Call Me Grandma Dawn
Decipher the Fog
Diane's Page
He Thinks I'm Funny
I'm Thankful for the Thorns
Jungle Hut
Mary's Writing Nook
Overwhelmed With Joy
Over the Backyard Fence
Random Thoughts
Rocking Chair Reflections
Thailand Adventures

Miscellaneous
Add Snippets to your site

Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random



Previous Posts

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by: