Saturday, August 26, 2006
An Exercise In Writing
When I wasn't dealing with serious situations at work today, I remembered leaving daughter, Bev, (Blessed Beyond Measure) a comment last night regarding her wanting to write about her childhood. I said something like, "Bev, the only way to do it is to do it".

All of you know what a whirlwind she's dealt with, for months before Addie was born, and then the surgery, and as I write this she's on her way to be with daughter, "Somewhere In Between" Leslie, who will soon present her with another grandchild.

I don't know, maybe all this recent baby making reminds Bev she was once a very little girl, or maybe she would just like to remember places and times precious to her. Sometimes, because Moms are so busy with everyday stuff, we may miss some of that.

But I do think, no matter how tired I might feel after work tonight, if I can so easily tell Bev, "just do it", the least I can do is complete this exercise in writing myself.

  posted at 9:28 PM  
  4 comments





About Me
Name: Judith

Location: Colorado

My profile

My Family
A Chelsea Morning-Barb
Relishing My Little Pickle-Leslie
Owl Creek Cottage-Sarah
Sweet Tea and Sass-Bev
In A Moment...-Mandy
Missing Marbles-Krissy
The Gibson Family - Dan & Janae

Favorite Places
A Broad In Athens
Big Mama
Call Me Grandma Dawn
Decipher the Fog
Diane's Page
He Thinks I'm Funny
I'm Thankful for the Thorns
Jungle Hut
Mary's Writing Nook
Overwhelmed With Joy
Over the Backyard Fence
Random Thoughts
Rocking Chair Reflections
Thailand Adventures

Miscellaneous
Add Snippets to your site

Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random



Previous Posts

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by: