Wednesday, July 18, 2007
The sun'll come out......
In a previous post I wrote about making a job change. Not just changing where I work, but doing a different kind. I talked about getting all ready for it by choosing what to wear to interviews, and psyched myself up by practicing thoughts that boost self esteem. I even did some physical repairs, colored hair, and then polished my nails.

Someone where I'm hoping to be hired has been very helpful by making sure I knew when to apply there, and she called again, saying it's important that I phone her tomorrow. This made today kind of a challenge, since, like in "Annie", it's the only thing between now and then. Several times today, feeling hopeful, and even happy, it was all I could do to not sing Annie's entire optimistic song.

But I'm trying to be grownup and realistic here, and that includes preparing for however this may turn out. I mean, it's not like I don't have a job, or can't find one. It's the so wanting to change the direction I'm going with it. Lots of people I'm pretty sure, might welcome having this kind of trouble

Which ever way this does or doesn't go tomorrow, I'm sure our Lord holds our best interest in His Hands. But if you're out somewhere in this part of the world (do I dare say "Tomorrow") again, and hear a lady singing those words, it won't be a famous little red head giving her song to the wind. It'll be me, singing off key to the Lord, "Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll love you tomorrow, you're only a day away." Please pray for me about this. In the meantime, Good night all, and thanks.

  posted at 1:35 AM  
  5 comments





About Me
Name: Judith

Location: Colorado

My profile

My Family
A Chelsea Morning-Barb
Relishing My Little Pickle-Leslie
Owl Creek Cottage-Sarah
Sweet Tea and Sass-Bev
In A Moment...-Mandy
Missing Marbles-Krissy
The Gibson Family - Dan & Janae

Favorite Places
A Broad In Athens
Big Mama
Call Me Grandma Dawn
Decipher the Fog
Diane's Page
He Thinks I'm Funny
I'm Thankful for the Thorns
Jungle Hut
Mary's Writing Nook
Overwhelmed With Joy
Over the Backyard Fence
Random Thoughts
Rocking Chair Reflections
Thailand Adventures

Miscellaneous
Add Snippets to your site

Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random



Previous Posts

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by: