Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Promises, Promises!
Someone said "a promise is a promise, and a deal is a deal". and mine was that I would write something every day, so I can get better at it.

I could try to cop out this morning, and say my comment to Tammy on her brave new blog was long enough to count as a piece of writing, but I would still know I didn't keep that promise.

What I'd rather be doing is already bathed and out the door, and on my way to
"A Chelsea Morning" daughter, Barb's.

We're hoping to spend some time together. She's offered to teach me more stuff about computers and blogging. It really is pitiful that I don't yet know what a URL or some of those other abbreviations mean. Maybe before the day is over, I will. So here I go, with a clean conscious, (I kept my promise) and now I can enjoy one-on one time with my firstborn. Moms never get enough of that.

  posted at 9:17 AM  
  3 comments





About Me
Name: Judith

Location: Colorado

My profile

My Family
A Chelsea Morning-Barb
Relishing My Little Pickle-Leslie
Owl Creek Cottage-Sarah
Sweet Tea and Sass-Bev
In A Moment...-Mandy
Missing Marbles-Krissy
The Gibson Family - Dan & Janae

Favorite Places
A Broad In Athens
Big Mama
Call Me Grandma Dawn
Decipher the Fog
Diane's Page
He Thinks I'm Funny
I'm Thankful for the Thorns
Jungle Hut
Mary's Writing Nook
Overwhelmed With Joy
Over the Backyard Fence
Random Thoughts
Rocking Chair Reflections
Thailand Adventures

Miscellaneous
Add Snippets to your site

Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random



Previous Posts

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by: