Friday, July 20, 2007
Happiness is sharing it together.
While checking blogs tonight I saw that Karen at Over The Backyard Fence has received an award for The Creative Blogger, and also one for thoughtfulness. The descriptions of what these are given for became two very long paragraphs. Easily enough to rosy up some cheeks, and give modesty a reason to look away a moment.

The one for being creative really gets going, when it says it is for the artsy, the funky, the inventor, and even the rebel, and sums it all up with: "This award is for those individuals who stand out from the crowd", And we haven't got to the thoughtfulness one yet, so I'll sum it up with "This award is for those generous bloggers who think of others."

By now I'm more than a little curious, so I go to Karen's blog, and sure enough, creativity is all over it, especially when she blogs about her family and their life together. How she gets the energy to do so much, at the same time, is a looming question. But her thoughtfulness in all of it, and even further, is hands down clear.

Karen just passed these honors down to five other bloggers, and one of them was me. She said the sweetest thing I've heard in many a time; she said I have a poet's heart. I would list the other ladies who were chosen, but I can't figure out how to pull up their names, without messing up this post. And like Karen, I probably shouldn't be recognized for blogging design, and fixing sites; anything more critical than posting and publishing, all those things wouldbe writers can't take time for. I can't even show the nice award buttons yet because I don't know how to, but a quick email to a daughter in the morning will take care of it, which proves again we members of this blogging family really are in it together. Thanks for the honors, Karen.

  posted at 1:40 AM  
  7 comments





About Me
Name: Judith

Location: Colorado

My profile

My Family
A Chelsea Morning-Barb
Relishing My Little Pickle-Leslie
Owl Creek Cottage-Sarah
Sweet Tea and Sass-Bev
In A Moment...-Mandy
Missing Marbles-Krissy
The Gibson Family - Dan & Janae

Favorite Places
A Broad In Athens
Big Mama
Call Me Grandma Dawn
Decipher the Fog
Diane's Page
He Thinks I'm Funny
I'm Thankful for the Thorns
Jungle Hut
Mary's Writing Nook
Overwhelmed With Joy
Over the Backyard Fence
Random Thoughts
Rocking Chair Reflections
Thailand Adventures

Miscellaneous
Add Snippets to your site

Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random



Previous Posts

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by: