Thursday, December 20, 2007
Moving Day!!!
Hello, and Merry Christmas everybody.

Three very strong and helpful guys showed up about an hour ago to help move me, and they're already on their way to my little house, with a load of precious treasures. But Barb at A Chelsea Morning, and Bev, at Scratchin The Surface, You'll be glad to know I'm tossing out lots of stuff including those dasterdly little plastic containers.

As soon as I can, I'll be back with more insteresting posts about what it's like to live in a real house again.

Love to all of you kindred bloggers. Have a wonderful Christmas!

  posted at 12:41 PM  
  9 comments





About Me
Name: Judith

Location: Colorado

My profile

My Family
A Chelsea Morning-Barb
Relishing My Little Pickle-Leslie
Owl Creek Cottage-Sarah
Sweet Tea and Sass-Bev
In A Moment...-Mandy
Missing Marbles-Krissy
The Gibson Family - Dan & Janae

Favorite Places
A Broad In Athens
Big Mama
Call Me Grandma Dawn
Decipher the Fog
Diane's Page
He Thinks I'm Funny
I'm Thankful for the Thorns
Jungle Hut
Mary's Writing Nook
Overwhelmed With Joy
Over the Backyard Fence
Random Thoughts
Rocking Chair Reflections
Thailand Adventures

Miscellaneous
Add Snippets to your site

Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random



Previous Posts

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by: