Saturday, January 27, 2007
Share The Love



My daughter, Barb, emailed me last night to let me know I've been nominated for a Share The Love blog award, in the Most Thought-Provoking category. To say I was surprised at being nominated is more than a huge understatement.

The last time I was recognized
for writing was in the early sixties, when I won a radio station contest, by saying in 40 words or less, why I wanted my child to spend a week at summer camp. And like today, I was surprised at that, too. Choosing which of my six I would send was easy, I just picked the most active one.

When I began blogging I first of all, didn't understand exactly what it is, but I am learning. Such a terrific throng of caring and understanding people you are. Compared to that, My imagined great writing ideas are so little.

So, thank whoever nominated me, thank you. That's an honor in itself. I don't know which to be more excited about, that someone thinks something I wrote merits recognition, or the incredible pride I feel that daughter, Barb,"A Chelsea Morning", and daughter, Bev,"Blessed Without Measure", and grand daughter, Sarah,"In the Midst Of It", were also nominated for various categories, with Barb receiving several, and it looks like more coming in. Anything after that is just frosting on this woman's cake, but the award I value most is your letting me be a part of what you are.

  posted at 1:27 PM  
  2 comments





About Me
Name: Judith

Location: Colorado

My profile

My Family
A Chelsea Morning-Barb
Relishing My Little Pickle-Leslie
Owl Creek Cottage-Sarah
Sweet Tea and Sass-Bev
In A Moment...-Mandy
Missing Marbles-Krissy
The Gibson Family - Dan & Janae

Favorite Places
A Broad In Athens
Big Mama
Call Me Grandma Dawn
Decipher the Fog
Diane's Page
He Thinks I'm Funny
I'm Thankful for the Thorns
Jungle Hut
Mary's Writing Nook
Overwhelmed With Joy
Over the Backyard Fence
Random Thoughts
Rocking Chair Reflections
Thailand Adventures

Miscellaneous
Add Snippets to your site

Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random



Previous Posts

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by: