Saturday, February 03, 2007
Testing, one two three four, one two three four
This is a test, it is only a test. In a real world I would have been told where to go and what to do. Since I wasn't, I called daughter, Barb at A Chelsea Morning because that invisible entity, Blogger, wouldn't let me sign on to do a post. At least that's what I understood.

Barb, and also daughter, Bev at Blessed beyond Measure recently switched over to "NEW" Blogger, and neither of them seemed worse off for doing it, so when Barb suggested we check it out for me, I thought, O.K., I'm not crazy about learning anything new right now. Learned enough new while on the other side of the mountain. But because that sounded a little like a cop out, instead of cooperating, I thought, alright, I'm the one who says I don't mind change. Sometimes even welcome it, and Barb was trying to help, so I gave it a go.

She was especially helpful. Added new meaning to the word patience, because an annoying interference on my phone line I thought was left behind, came back with me. It's radio station sounds, sometimes loud enough I can hear talk show people's comments. Other times can't hear it at all, but today it was loud. (I really must get that fixed) So poor Barb dealt with that, while leading me through computer steps I barely understood.

When she was done I had a few things to learn to do differently, but now have a daily Bible verse to think about each morning, and, I think it's called a link, instantly connects me with nine hundred or more Christian women, to share our faith, our past, our now, and whatever the future may be.

I so look forward to traveling it with two outstanding daughters, and grand daughters scattered from Texas to Pennsylvania and in between, and the nine hundred or more of you. Hello Christian Women Online.

  posted at 10:05 PM  
  12 comments





About Me
Name: Judith

Location: Colorado

My profile

My Family
A Chelsea Morning-Barb
Relishing My Little Pickle-Leslie
Owl Creek Cottage-Sarah
Sweet Tea and Sass-Bev
In A Moment...-Mandy
Missing Marbles-Krissy
The Gibson Family - Dan & Janae

Favorite Places
A Broad In Athens
Big Mama
Call Me Grandma Dawn
Decipher the Fog
Diane's Page
He Thinks I'm Funny
I'm Thankful for the Thorns
Jungle Hut
Mary's Writing Nook
Overwhelmed With Joy
Over the Backyard Fence
Random Thoughts
Rocking Chair Reflections
Thailand Adventures

Miscellaneous
Add Snippets to your site

Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random



Previous Posts

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by: