Friday, September 08, 2006
This Is A Test, It Is Only A Test...........
This is a practice, it is only a writing practice. If it had been a real one, it would have grabbed a reader's attention, but I do think I'm on to something.

On my way home from work tonight I was upset. Certain parts of my anatomy did drag. The shifts we have little choice about as the nursing shortage worsenes results in some very long hours. I don't mind the work. I am honored that someone trusts me to do what's best for them, to take care of them, when they can't. I expect it to sometimes ask even a lot of me. But I so need a little of me left over once in a while.


So I have an idea. When I'm tired and weary, I will try to describe how that feels. (This is only a test, remember) and when I'm happy about something, will tell you about that, too.
I'll keep notes that may be exactly what a writer needs to tell a wonderful story. But remember, this is only a test.

  posted at 8:56 PM  
  2 comments





About Me
Name: Judith

Location: Colorado

My profile

My Family
A Chelsea Morning-Barb
Relishing My Little Pickle-Leslie
Owl Creek Cottage-Sarah
Sweet Tea and Sass-Bev
In A Moment...-Mandy
Missing Marbles-Krissy
The Gibson Family - Dan & Janae

Favorite Places
A Broad In Athens
Big Mama
Call Me Grandma Dawn
Decipher the Fog
Diane's Page
He Thinks I'm Funny
I'm Thankful for the Thorns
Jungle Hut
Mary's Writing Nook
Overwhelmed With Joy
Over the Backyard Fence
Random Thoughts
Rocking Chair Reflections
Thailand Adventures

Miscellaneous
Add Snippets to your site

Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random



Previous Posts

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by: