Friday, February 16, 2007
Thank You

Awards in the Hidden Treasure search are announced, and I'm here at the computer after 2 A.M, in the morning. Trying to find the right ideas to adequately thank Jules at Everyday Mommy for creating this. An opportunity for posts you might not happen to read. But I'm having a little difficulty with this, because I really don't know where to begin.

Do I start with mentioning daughter, Barb? She won the Homemaking category, for febrezing her dog. Of course she does more than make that poor little creature smell good after it's been outside. Homemaking is Barb's calling, her life reason. She resides at "A Chelsea Morning" where she's made it a home to love. Now that wasn't so hard to tell you, but there's more.

In a family the size of ours, there are many grand children, but one has had more than her share of challenges about motherhood, especially in the past year. Her name is Sarah, and her courage in all of this is so clear in day after day posts. One especially stands out: "My Tattooed Soul". For it she received the Motherhood award, and if you read it you'll know why. This Mom of three little children lives everything she writes, at "In The Midst Of It".

I'm so happy for Barb and Sarah, pretty happy I guess! I just realized I haven't introduced myself. My name is Judith, and you can find posts I've done at my blogging home, "Flight Song". Last September I did one about my son taking his own life, and someone nominated it for the Children And Families award. Being recognized for it means much, and like my grand daughter Sarah, I'm learning to live with whatever God allows, even the bittersweet. So I accept this award for my son. There will be other posts, but this one's for him. Thank you again Jules, from my heart.

  posted at 1:29 AM  
  7 comments





About Me
Name: Judith

Location: Colorado

My profile

My Family
A Chelsea Morning-Barb
Relishing My Little Pickle-Leslie
Owl Creek Cottage-Sarah
Sweet Tea and Sass-Bev
In A Moment...-Mandy
Missing Marbles-Krissy
The Gibson Family - Dan & Janae

Favorite Places
A Broad In Athens
Big Mama
Call Me Grandma Dawn
Decipher the Fog
Diane's Page
He Thinks I'm Funny
I'm Thankful for the Thorns
Jungle Hut
Mary's Writing Nook
Overwhelmed With Joy
Over the Backyard Fence
Random Thoughts
Rocking Chair Reflections
Thailand Adventures

Miscellaneous
Add Snippets to your site

Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random



Previous Posts

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by: