Sunday, February 11, 2007
To Thank You For The HIDDEN TREASURES Awards Nomination
Last September when I did a post about my son committing suicide, I did not expect to be sitting here tonight writing more about it. He died in April, when signs of life revisit us each year. I go to where he's buried then, and leave some flowers there. If you could see it, you'd know I leave more than that.

But this year will be easier I think, because someone read my post about his death, and knew it needed to be told. So thank you, thank you for nominating me for a Hidden Treasures award for it. It's like getting an unexpected bouquet.

  posted at 10:18 PM  
  4 comments





About Me
Name: Judith

Location: Colorado

My profile

My Family
A Chelsea Morning-Barb
Relishing My Little Pickle-Leslie
Owl Creek Cottage-Sarah
Sweet Tea and Sass-Bev
In A Moment...-Mandy
Missing Marbles-Krissy
The Gibson Family - Dan & Janae

Favorite Places
A Broad In Athens
Big Mama
Call Me Grandma Dawn
Decipher the Fog
Diane's Page
He Thinks I'm Funny
I'm Thankful for the Thorns
Jungle Hut
Mary's Writing Nook
Overwhelmed With Joy
Over the Backyard Fence
Random Thoughts
Rocking Chair Reflections
Thailand Adventures

Miscellaneous
Add Snippets to your site

Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random



Previous Posts

Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by: